cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Try move to EE

I am trying to move EE and keep my BT  landline number but keep getting this message can anyone from BT OR EE help me 

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 10-41-32 Sorry! Something went wrong.png

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Try move to EE

The process could have started migrating BT customers to EE as per the well publicised move to EE for residential customers.

This is a customer to customer community forum but perhaps a mod could clarify. BT don't like to give out business planning confirmation until something is done. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Yes I know about that but I am out contract want to move to New EE Today with my old Bt  number saying same 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Try phoning EE and see what they say.

It may be that you have been unlucky with the timing 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

I have phoned them and they say can keep BT landline number what Voip and this will move it over then in order to email the generated new one and when I spoke to EE they said number is still with BT as they have not but port order in at start of order 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

I would ask BT to investigate then. Have you tried phoning them?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Yes all they tell me do is cancel order replace it again get mess up Each time 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

@UkzVortex 

can I ask why you are trying to move from BT to EE when deals should be the same.

Have you been moved to digital voice yet?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

I have a faulty Bt smart hub 2 but BT cant fix and yes i all ready have digital Voice I and i want to keep my digital voice number from BT 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

if you have a faulty SH2 then I don't understand why BT will not just replace it.

I see other posts on EE forum of others trying to move to EE from BT but can't transfer their digital voice phone number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings