cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Unable to claim BT Digital Reward and old account

Go to solution

Dear Community,

I was offered a BT Digital Reward when switching to BT last year. The email link never worked on my phone or computer and I also found that my old BT account was still visible in accounts. 

My new account does not show up as the default account and I need to click "Billing" in order to select the new account.

Can you help with either of these (claiming a BT reward card and deleting an old account)?

Many thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to claim BT Digital Reward and old account

Go to solution

Hi @Snowchief 

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting!

I am sorry for the problems you're having.  When did you receive the reward card?  You need to activate the card within 3 months of receiving it.  See here for more info:  BT Reward Card

We can help remove the old account from your BTID.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to claim BT Digital Reward and old account

Go to solution

Hi @Snowchief

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news about the reward card.  As per the terms of the offer, the reward needs to be claimed within 3 months I'm afraid.

I have removed your old account from your BTID, as confirmed over the phone.  I will close this off today but if you need help in future feel free to come back on here 🙂

All the best,

Robbie