cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 50

Re: Cannot access MyBT

I logged in via my phone app a few minutes ago & it loaded instantly & worked as normal, my open upgrade order was correct.

I've just tested it from my laptop & I logged in but it took a few seconds & then about 30 seconds before the dashboard was fully loaded. 

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 50

Re: mybt.com is down for few days

This is strange. I have just logged in to My BT account without any problems and have now been able to examine all aspects of my account i.e . Broadband, Landline etc. etc. I'm doing this on my laptop using Chrome browser. It was a little bit erratic earlier this morning when the bouncing balls produced nothing. That aspect is still a bit sluggish but it works.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 50

Looks sorted 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 50

Yes, it all started to work again for me since 11.16AM, can access all pages in MyBT. 

Did not change any password or changed anything, I did not even clear the cookies this morning, so I can assume BT has fixed it, hopefully it will stay this way from now on.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 50

I've logged in several times over the past few days without any problems.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 50

@caravanj 

It's seems to me 4 days ago BT has changed something in their system but did not test it across all the devises & operating systems, that's why it still worked for some users but not for others as that would depend on the devise/operating system you use to access your MyBT or email.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 50

I very much suspect it was more likely to have been a problem with one particular machine in the server farm rather than user device.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 50

Re: Unable to log into MyBT

I can login now but it's still not working 100%. It's also slow loading.

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 50

Re: Unable to log into MyBT - again!

cannot get into my email via login or my bt - just get a page telling me BT etc etc

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 50

Re: Unable to log into MyBT

same here, I'm in Cornwall!
0 Ratings