cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Upgrade Options

I have looked at my upgrade options and the one I am most interested in, Full Fibre 500 does not appear on the app. Is this something for new customers only?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Upgrade Options

If you are able to upgrade to FTTP then phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and see if they can help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for that. Out of interest how long do you need to leave for before you are treated as a new customer? If I were to give notice that I do  want to terminate from the end of my current contract presumably my service would end. Could I then sign up for a new customer package? Just thinking ahead as I'm currently paying £30 per month more for an inferior product as an existing customer. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You would have to have left for a few months before being a new customer but that is not needed as existing customers should not be treated any differently to new customers and in fact with good negotiations you may be able to get a better deal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings