cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Upgraded to Halo 3, but no Smart Hub 2 sent.

It is a confusing mess of a package for sure, wow! I'm glad you got it sorted now though OP!

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

@c64z86wrote:

It is a confusing mess of a package for sure

You can see the differences are www.bt.com/halo
Halo 3+ includes Complete Wi-Fi and the Hybrid Connect, you can also add them both to standard packages, I don't mind answering any questions if you're still unsure.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

So they sent a new hub......

They sent the old basic smart hub, not a 2 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Maybe invoke you 14 day cancellation & see if anyone sees sense. If not, you've got a replacement Hub & save the £6pm...

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

Do you have a landline? if you do then I see no sense in BT supplying you with the old SH1, they'll only have to change it yet again when they change you over to DV

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

If you try again and call them and are again unsuccessful obtating a Smart Hub 2, I would just get one from Ebay instead for cheap.

Better than using up time and money hoping to get lucky, to only end up instead with a bunch of old hubs that you have to give away or recycle. Or even worse, messing about with multiple return bags, and the waiting time on top, if they ask for them back.

Some of the units on Ebay are unopened and never used too.

It seems that, for some reason, in their eyes, they are already fulfilling their end of the contract by sending you a hub. Even if that hub happens to be years out of date. 

0 Ratings