cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Upgrading Broadband Package

I have g.fast broadband ("fibre100") and am "upgrading" to include complete wifi and bt tv. However, I keep getting messages from BT saying that my broadband will automatically change to "superfast" on the appointed day. My broadband should not actually change at all. Should I be worried by the messages or is it just a problem with the automated messaging arrangement?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Upgrading Broadband Package

Your order confirmation will also include your broadband speed estimates and stayfast guarantee, are they the same as you currently have ?

Superfast is typically up to the 80/20 SLT, your Gfast promotion should be classed as Ultrafast as it's over 100 mbps

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Richie,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, the order confirmation details are the same as I currently have, which is why I thought it might just be a problem with the automated messaging system. I don't think that they could switch me to superfast anyway as there is currently a waiting list for that in our street cabinet.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

If the speeds remain the same then your SLT won't be changing, most likely a wrong description in the confirmation email that was wrote.

0 Ratings