cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Use BT Rewards Card as part payment and/or add funds to rewards card

Hi. Just received my digital rewards card and am looking to purchase an item online using rewards card as part payment. Given the rewards card won't cover the full cost, is there a way of adding my own additional funds to the BT rewards card to cover the total item cost as I don't think most online merchants would accept two payment cards. Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Use BT Rewards Card as part payment and/or add funds to rewards card

Hi @happinessstan, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

The rewards are managed by Purecard so I checked their website and 'Part-payment is not available for online transactions." What happens if the item costs more than my balance? - Prepaid FAQs (purecard.com)

I don't see any option to top up your card.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks John. So given the rewards card cannot be used in-store (as I understand it), cannot be added to or used in part-payment online, my only realistic option would be to call the retailer and see if they accept part-payment over the phone i guess?

Message 4 of 4

It's been a while since I had one but I used to buy Amazon credit with them, where you can then spend as much or little as you wish. It may be possible to the same with gift vouchers for other retailers. But yes, you'd need to confirm with them first.

Never had an issue using them in store.

0 Ratings