cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Virtual assistant unhelpful

Hi

I have been trying to get through to the broadband team to see about upgrading my service. The virtual assistant is being stubborn and will not transfer me through to a human. Then when I try to ask to speak to a human assistant. It replies that it does not understand my question. 

Can bt not get a chat system that works? 

Jon 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Virtual assistant unhelpful

try phoning the retention team 08007831401 and see what you can negotiate

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

My trouble is suffering bad tinnitus at the moment in both ears so using the phone is difficult
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

can you not just use mobile and put on speaker phone?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Jon72 if you log in to MyBT it should show you what upgrade offers are available to you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I'm in the same boat - Virtual Chat not working at all. (been trying for 5 days now)

Have to say the replies here are very disappointing, as not one addresses the fact that the web chat is broken.

I take it this is all part of the BT push to get consumers to leave (either over to EE or somewhere else), so they can concentrate on their business customers?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Shwing and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with the online chat service. Are you getting any error messages? Have you tried different browsers?

@Jon72 I can check if there are any offers available to you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings