cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

We can't show you any personalised offers here just now

Go to solution

I'm trying to renew my fibre broadband but when I try it tells me "We can't show you any personalised offers here just now" and tells me to phone in.  When I phone in they can't see my offers either so I'm stuck.  @DavidM I saw you helped others, could you help me?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: We can't show you any personalised offers here just now

Go to solution

when is your contract due for renewal?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

It's up, it's been up for months and I've been unable to renew.  I'll be forced to go elsewhere at this rate.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @bigmal1

Welcome and thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the problems you're having.  Try calling the helpdesk please on 0330 1234 150 Option 1, Option 1 and you'll be able to speak with our value team.

Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.  If you're still having problems after this, we can pick up and help.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

All they did was give me the standard price for the package I want.  MyBT says I have offers to view and I'd like to see them.

Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

For anyone with this problem.  It turns out that the problem is likely that my current package had Halo and as it's a service they no longer offer it was messing it up.  I rang cancellations and explained that I had no alternative but to leave as it was far too expensive and they created me a new account and gave me a fantastic offer to renew.

Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back and letting us know you got this sorted @bigmal1 .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Same issue here it seems stupid that they get rid of the online chat I can't always get to call them and when I do I'm on hold for hours,  only to get a rep that's less helpful then a chocolate tea pot