cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 24

What Mess is New EE (BT/EE)

Go to solution

I ordered New EE back on 23 Dec 2023 on a temp package new package was meant to go live last month but never happened, I have an issue with UPnP where Xbox can't find UPnP from smart Hub plus someone was meant to get back to me about that and no one as also they were meant to get back to me with the issue with IPV6 not working, then after have the wifi controls finely working in the app after 6 months backward and frontward try to get fix and work when I set Smart Wifi plus they will say there to close to the hub or too far from the hub when they're in the same place I hand BT disc. They work fine they all always showed up as good singles in the BT app and hub UI. The smart Hub Plus will say I have nothing running on 2.4gz wifi. I have to Try to call 150 speaking to the team at EE and they all point this at hardware when this is a software issue as don't have an issue with Netgear RAX80 or BT Smart Hub.

0 Ratings
23 REPLIES 23
Message 2 of 24

Re: What Mess is New EE (BT/EE)

Go to solution

@UkzVortex 

If you are an EE customer, you need to post on their forum for help.

https://community.ee.co.uk/

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 24

Go to solution

I have does get pick up get delete

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 24

Go to solution

You would have to wait for a reply on that forum, as I can see you posted there 08-04-2024 08:59 PM. Remember its only a customer to customer help forum.

Nobody on this BT Retail forum can help with this.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 24

Go to solution

I dont think u understand bt is merging with ee we have no choice any offers now bt are moving us all towards ee get with the times budy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 24

Go to solution

Err, no. BT and EE are still separate organisations just like BT and Plusnet.

This BT forum doesn't deal with EE problems, they have their own forum.

Perhaps you should get with the times

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 24

Go to solution

EE and BT are now one entity so @david39ni is right in what he says. BT Bussiness is on it like Plusnet 

BT and EE is one Business/ISP

BT Bussiness is one Business/ISP

Plusnet is one Business/ISP 

you phone 150 from your BT landline or Mobile and the person will you speak to (name here) from BT/EE 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 24

Go to solution

BT retail, BT business, EE and Plusnet are all separate organisations under the BT group.

It is just like B&Q and Screwfix are both part of the Kingfisher Group.

This forum cannot deal with EE customers.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 24

Go to solution

I currently have BT FTTC and if I were to upgrade to FTTP, would I definitely be moved to EE? Secondly I have BT Mail as my main email address with multiple email accounts for family, and so would I have to pay for BT Premium Mail to continue this service if moved to EE?

I am reluctant to risk the move to be honest due to the incredible support I have received here in this forum and the moderators. Is there any way to force an upgrade with BT only?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 24

Go to solution
You calling me a lier a bt spokes person said to me on the call we can only offer you deals on EE all residential is now with EE ring them if you dont believe me.
0 Ratings