cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

What a mess!

I ordered the £6 existing customer BT TV deal, but as I should have known, the billing is a mess and the process to remove a 30-day add-on is ridiculous!

First up, I was charged a set up cost of £30 during the initial order, which I paid upfront. Obviously, the £30 charge is showing on my November bill estimate regardless: 

I've already paid this?I've already paid this?

I have no confidence in BT's systems that this will be removed, as far as I am concerned it shouldn't be there in the first place having already paid it and got a receipt.

Next, I'm conscious that I only need BT Sport for my needs for a month (due to the World Cup), so I go into remove my BT Sport and HD add-ons.

I presumed this would be as easy as switching my Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 30-day add-on on or off, but no, of course it isn't!

Instead, I am supposed to go through a new order process and supply information for credit references just to cancel a 30-day contract. Really BT? Is this a wind up?

Shouldn't you have asked me this earlier?Shouldn't you have asked me this earlier?

To add insult to injury, the Wife made a call yesterday on the home phone as her mobile kept cutting out and we now have a bill for £29.01 for 1 call. 

I can see that part of your billing system works like a charm BT 🤔 🤑

I've tried calling and I'm getting nowhere, can a mod help please?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: What a mess!

Hi @stereohaven and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been such a mess made of the order. I'm sure I can sort this out for you. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David