cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Wrong Link within page - How to tell us that an account holder has passed away?

Go to solution

@SeanD In your pinned post ... 

... there is a link "The simplest way to get in touch with BT is to use the online form to tell us:  Email Bereavement team"

BUT that link merely takes me to the generic "Contact BT" page, with no "online form" and no idea how I proceed from there.

Please could you update your original post with the correct link?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To err is human, but to really mess it up requires a computer
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wrong Link within page - How to tell us that an account holder has passed away?

Go to solution

Hi, @Fellwalker I'm sorry for your loss, I've updated the post with the correct link.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 5

Re: Wrong Link within page - How to tell us that an account holder has passed away?

Go to solution

@NeilO Quick work.  Thank you.  The new link works.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@NeilO As this is fixed, it seems to me to be sensible to delete this thread so that future people searching for bereavement help do not get side-tracked. Please do so if you agree.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Fellwalker, glad it's sorted for you, and I've updated the link on your original post to the correct page so no need to delete the thread.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings