cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 3

Wrong account number on my BT for 3 months - no bills, no information etc

Hello, 

Hope someone can help. After over 2 repetitive hours on BT chat where I was passed from one representative to another, my bt app and account still does not show my active bt broadband account. This has been ongoing for 3 months now and I have not received one bill to check the accuracy. 

I have endeavoured to manually add the account via online channels. But as I have said to the representative I have a broadband only account and no phone number. I was advised that any phone number would work. But that isn’t the case; I have been advised that a ticket was raised and it should work within 72 hours. But alas we are three months down the line. 

please if anyone can assist, let me know. 

David 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3

Re: Wrong account number?

Hello, 

Hope someone can help. After over 2 repetitive hours on BT chat where I was passed from one representative to another, my bt app and account still does not show my active bt broadband account. This has been ongoing for 3 months now and I have not received one bill to check the accuracy. 

I have endeavoured to manually add the account via online channels. But as I have said to the representative I have a broadband only account and no phone number. I was advised that any phone number would work. But that isn’t the case; I have been advised that a ticket was raised and it should work within 72 hours. But alas we are three months down the line. 

please if anyone can assist, let me know. 

David 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wrong account number on my BT for 3 months - no bills, no information etc

Hi @david112,

I am so sorry to see that this still isn't sorted for you.

I'd like to take a look into this and get it fixed. I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team on. It will take us a couple of working days before we can get back to you but we will do all we can for you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings