cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

X box game pass

I have just renewed my broadband and received an email to go to the content partner page. 

I have several old accounts and it reverts to an old account number and will not stay on the active account. 

There is no content partner section available showing anywhere. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: X box game pass

You need to get old accounts removed before you will see ontent partners in new account. Phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help yourself 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: X box game pass

Hi @SMiles73,

Thank you for posting. If you have more than one account on your My BT this can something cause issues when trying to access the account online. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get those old accounts removed.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings