cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Go to solution

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this problem I am having with my microsoft xbox subscription? I want to add time to it (key already bought) but it is giving me problems and not applying the key. The free BT game pass ultimate 6 months has expired since 5th November so I thought that the account would just revert to a regular expired account.

Can I get BT or Microsoft to disengage whatever link is between my accounts at the two companies so I can have a standalone microsoft account for my gaming?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Go to solution

Hi @TheQuickBrownFox I'm sorry your Xbox game pass is still linked to BT after it expired. We can raise a case with the Xbox team to get that fixed, I'll send a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, account still says "Purchased from BT/EE"

Go to solution

Hi @TheQuickBrownFox, I can see that the Xbox team has been in touch and this should be fixed now. They've sent you and you can reply back directly to them if you need further help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings