cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass still active after trial ended

Hi,

As part of my broadband package I was given a  free trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which was meant to end on 14/07/24, however, I'm still able to access the game pass and am concerned I could end up being charged as it was meant to end in July. From Microsoft's end it just says it's still being managed by BT.

I've seen that this has happened to other people and would appreciate any help with coming to a solution.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass still active after trial ended

Hi @bananajupiter 

Welcome to the BT Community. 

You can manage your Xbox subscription through your MyBT account

We have a thread with all the information about the Xbox, including free trial at Xbox Game Pass on BT Broadband

Ali

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately all I can see when I go to manage the subscription is a message saying "Your monthly subscription will end on 14/07/24." Despite this, it still appears to be active.

Is there anything else that can be done?

Thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @bananajupiter 

I had a customer recently who said that they had bought a 1 month pass through Microsoft, which then changed the subscription management back over to Microsoft. If this is something you are able to try, it is worth giving it a go.

If not, the other option is to speak to our customer service guides so they can look into this further for you.

Michael

0 Ratings