cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game pass still active

I got an email back in Feb that game pass was being cancelled "as it may have been added fraudulently"
It wasn't but now its cancelled, I noticed its still linked to BT and I don't want to end up with a bill.

Are BT actually still offering this? If so id like to reactivate it but id like control over it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game pass still active

Hi @TimTwoSheds,

Thank you for posting. Whenever the Game Pass is cancelled or expires with BT, the control of the Xbox account reverts to Microsoft within 30 days of it being cancelled. BT still offers the Xbox Game Pass subscription which you can pay for through your BT Bill. It still works the same as before and your Xbox account would show as being managed by BT.

The online process for activating the Game Pass isn't working at the moment. If you would like to reactivate it, let me know and I can do this for you.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, thanks for the repsonse, the email saying it was cancelled was on the 7th of Feb so its been well over 30 days and I don't have control back.

I don't want to renew it though I have decided, I just want control back.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@TimTwoSheds No problem, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings