cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Xbox Gamepass - Cancel Auto renew

Hi

My game pass for Xbox shows it'll expire in November of this year, I want to make sure the auto renew is cancelled so no payments are taken after it ends, but I can't for the life of me find anything on my BT account to turn it off! 

Can anyone help please? 

Thanks 

Dave 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Xbox Gamepass - Cancel Auto renew

45 views and no-one replies!

Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

A lot of the people viewing are just other customers looking for help too.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Are you able to cancel it this way? 

Xbox subscription cancellations and refunds | Xbox Support

If not, and you can't find any setting in BT I think a moderator will have to look into it for you. Other people had this problem in the past and they had a mod to sort it for them.

I don't have the power to ask mods to intervene, but if you can't cancel it through Xbox and it says managed by BT, then report back here and someone can come along and raise it with a mod.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

@c64z86 thank you for the reply and sadly no I can't cancel as it says managed by EE/BT and when I follow the BT login there is nothing at all showing anywhere in my account

Can a Mod please help me here I just want my account back in the hands of Xbox and not EE/BT as I have zero control over it. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @impydave

Thanks for your posts and welcome back.

Sorry for the confusion around turning off auto renew.  You should be able to opt out of auto renew using your BTID,  Log in, click on products and when you scroll down you should have the option to opt out of the auto renewal.

Post back and let me know how you get on please.  If you have any problems, we can give you a hand from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Thanks @RobbieMac but sadly all I see when I go to products is broadband, digital voice, tv, tnt sports, and mobile? Nothing with regards my xbox account? 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Thanks for checking that @impydave 

I'll be happy to lend a hand. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

Message 9 of 9

I don't see Gamepass under My Products either.