cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Xbox game pass for 12 months after signing up for new broadband deal

I have signed up for another 18 months of broadband  on the 900 fibre, and was told i would be eligable to get the xbox 12 month pass, and would be able to claim it in my app, but nothing is showing in the "my bt app", i have read all the advice on the forum to find it, but it is just not there for me, so i rang the helpline number and spoke to a lovely gentleman who said i would recieve an email in the next 24 hours to be able to claim the xbox deal, but have still not got the email and it has now been 3 days since i called, am i not eligable for the xbox deal ? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox game pass for 12 months after signing up for new broadband deal

Were you just renewing your existing fibre 900 contract or were you upgrading to 900 contract  from another lesser package?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

upgraded from a lesser package 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @pgriffo and welcome back.

It's been a long time but great to see you again. I can check what's going on with the game pass. I'll need a few details so check you inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks, how do i send you the information ? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

The message should be in your inbox now @pgriffo . Just reply to that.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings