cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

account details- account closed

Go to solution

Hi,

I have signed up to BT a few weeks ago. In MY BT ( browser on the computer) all my personal details are correct, however when I click on the account tab it shows ' this account has been closed'. I have no idea what is going on.  Very disappointing as BT has one of the best broadband available, however the whole web interface, constant redirecting to yet another! log in and missing information are , to say the least, most inconvenient. How can my account appear closed few weeks after my broadband was activated?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: account details- account closed

Go to solution

Hi @andzik,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if your account information isn't showing correctly. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this corrected.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: account details- account closed

Go to solution

Hi @andzik ,

Thanks for sending over the details. I've processed that claim for you now and you'll receive the reward card soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings