cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

cannot activate my bt id

Go to solution

hello need help with what seems like a common problem i cannot activate my bt id any suggestions or help much appreciated 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: cannot activate my bt id

Go to solution

Hi @colinwellings,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you're having problems activating your BT ID.

What happens when your try and create the BT ID using the link https://www.bt.com/mybt/signup? Do you get an error messages?

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
it tells me that my bt id already exists
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @colinwellings,

Thank you for posting back so quickly. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
i ordered broadband over the phone my email was given and to be used as my BT ID i recieved an email to activate it but its never worked
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @colinwellings,

Thank you for posting back. If you reply to my PM with your details. I'll get this investigated.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Colin, thanks for your PM last night to say you've managed to get the BTID set up now with a different email address.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings