cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: chrome being blamed by BT

No I expect the service I'm paying for ... And how dare they describe themselves as a leading Comms organisation... I also have an EE account since T-Mobile days and no problems with that site

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

You're not willing to do any diagnostics for yourself (e.g try another browser) so why are you so confident that BT must be at fault?

I can sign in with no problem using Chrome  125.0.6422.61 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

because it worked ok until 3/4 weeks ago when they obviously did an update without testing it 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Why come on this self help forum apparently seeking some sort of help with you email which you are blaming BT for and not be prepared to carry out the most basic diagnostic which may lead onto resolving your problem.

All you are doing is wasting people's time replying to you if you can't even be bothered to do that.

For your information Chrome has recently been updated as well as the BTMail interface.

As others have also reported I can use BTMail on Chrome without issue so the problem may lie with your set up but I guess we will never know.

Message 15 of 17

@maggiowrote:

because it worked ok until 3/4 weeks ago when they obviously did an update without testing it 

So you're saying that BT "obviously did an update" which works for everyone except you and you don't see why you should do anything, however simple, to help yourself. Is that correct?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

its nothing to do with my BT email which works fine doh as its a completely different logon and password

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

@maggio wrote:

its nothing to do with my BT email which works fine doh as its a completely different logon and password

Substitute BTMail for BT.com. All what I said still applies to you!

0 Ratings