cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

email saying ive activated game pass but i havent

got an email yesterday saying

Thanks for activating your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

It'll be £10.00 a month. You'll see this on your bill.

You can switch off auto renewal anytime, by going to My BT.

thing is i didnt activate or purchase this , so i go to my products and it shows in content partners with only an option to renew or not , it also made me change my password up on signing in mentioning security issue or something i cant rember , what is going on has bt been hacked as seen alot off others that this is happening too , also how do i actually check the xbox account that this is linked to because it aint mine ,  here is what shows in my bt products 

02hudsond2_0-1704647808196.jpeg

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: email saying ive activated game pass but i havent

I have asked forum mods to see if they can help you.  They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Hi @02hudsond2 .

I've dropped you a private message so please send over the details and we'll look into this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

hi ive replied , also id like to actually keep this game pass if your able to allow me to use it because at the moment the only option showing is renew or cancel renew with no possible way to actually link it to my account
0 Ratings