cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

last bill

Go to solution

Hi i have left bt and i would like to see the amount of money i have to pay on my last bill but they seem to have switched that part of the service off in my bt it just loops back to my service page i’ve been with bt  for years and this is unacceptable please can anyone help me with this issue many thanks 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: last bill

Go to solution

Even after leaving BT, your MyBt will still work, so you can retrive any historical bills.

Once you leave and all services end, the final bill will be produced around 7 days later, if you keep any services such as BT mobile or BT email address, your billing cycle will continue at normal, just at the reduced rate of the remaining products.

Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

@buff69 Thanks for posting, if you have more than one account number associated with your BT ID make sure you're selecting the correct one from the drop-down. Final bills are visible online in MyBT when it's produced you'll get an email notification. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

hi when i press the bills icon it just cycles back to the home page. it is showing only one account. many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @buff69 and thanks for posting.

Our customer services guys can get the final bill total for you. You can get them on 0330 1234 150. If that doesn't suit I've dropped you a private message in case you need to get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi excellent thank you 👍

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi thank you for your help it is much appreciated, they have sent me a paper bill so all is good now   merry Christmas and happy new year to you all. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for the update @buff69 

I'm really glad to hear this is all sorted. Happy holidays to you and yours also.

All the best

David

0 Ratings