cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

no return bag received

Hi

Have been following up with bt regularly to get a returns bag to send back my bt hub and the ee mini hub.

Each time I am told they have sent the bag and to wait for a further 7 days but i am still to receive it

Any suggestions - is there an address i can mail the hubs back to ? does bt not have an option to print a label for return as everyone seems to have these days ?

thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: no return bag received

Hi @fred61, welcome to the forum and sorry you're still waiting for returns packaging.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to arrange packaging for you to return the equipment.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I’ve been having the same issue, bag ordered online, never appeared. Ordered again, still not received it. How can I make sure BT sends it? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hello. Please can you also connect me to some one who can send a return bag for an EE Minihub. 

I ordered fibre for my tenants but the service was not connected on day 1. However, with thanks for sorting it quickly, the engineer fixed it on Day 2.I then got an EE Mini Hub on day 3. It was not asked for or needed. 

The tenants however opened the EE Minihub and lost the return bag so now I need to find a way to return it.

Please advise what to do. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@highestwater welcome to the community and thanks for posting, have you received correspondence asking for the mining Hub to be returned?

Mini Hubs are not normally requested back until the broadband services are cancelled, this means should there ever be an outage in the future we can reactivate it to keep you connected.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings