cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: packages

Putting aside the TV aspect, I assume I can ask for a basic Fibre 1 broadband package rather than the Halo 3 that they are obsessed with offering. I'm simply not interested in virtually all of the Halo benefits, They say they are offering me more for less but I want less for even less. Is that possible anymore? Is there a more basic and cheaper broadband offer available?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Assuming you're on FTTC the lowest speed is 36Mb (Fibre Essential), but it's only £1 cheaper than Fibre 1.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

but how much cheaper is Fibre 1 to Halo 3 ?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

As you're an existing customer you'll have to phone for prices. You can check the web site for what a new customer would pay or see what's available under My Products > Broadband > Upgrade. But that's unlikely to show you lesser packages than what you're currently on. Also check out the competition to see what they offer.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

@homerhotspur wrote:

but how much cheaper is Fibre 1 to Halo 3 ?

Halo 3 is an add-on to a package not an actual fibre package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings