cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cancel bt monthly pass

Like so many others on this community I am extremely frustrated with lack of accurate instructions on how to cancel your bt sport monthly pass. The instructions given by both FAQs and customer support are lies and intentionally false to make cancelling your sports pass impossible. I am an experienced user of managing online accounts but the bt sport monthly pass appears to be nothing but a scam. I still have been unable to get any guidance or accurate instructions on how to cancel the repeat payments. Please, please, please do not believe the terms that you can cancel your contract as I am still trying to no avail. Shame on you BT!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cancel bt monthly pass

Did you try and cancel it from MyBT as per BT Sport Monthly Pass | BT Help ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Of course.... absolutely no option to cancel bt monthly pass. If you follow the instructions provided in help section Only option appears to add monthly pass. Extremely frustrating.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Deanr975 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having problems cancelling your monthly pass. I'm sure I can sort this out for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi Deanr975.

I have just managed to cancel my BT Sport Monthly Pass and this what I did (with the assistance of a BT Adviser).

Sign on MYBT

On The Homepage (Top right) there will be an account number in the form GB12345678

If you have more than one account number, say one for landline and another for broadband, there will be a dropdown arrow which will display different GB numbers.

Click on each GB number in turn and one of them will give you the option to cancel your BT Sport Monthly Pass.

Hope that helps.

0 Ratings