cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

pending account manager

I have set up a BT id account for my elderly mother and completed I thought, the verification process. However now the account when open says it is pending account manager status. Truly frustrating as she is half blind and does not have an e mail address or mobile only her landline which with the 1572 now full is being pestered by cold call hence my attempts to clear the existing full 1572 which i have done for my own land line. Please help as I really should have put in account holder and not account manager.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: pending account manager

she will need to give BT a call pass the vaildation steps they do and then a agent will be able to accept the account manager request on her behalf.

one other way is she could create a new BT id with another email address and select account holder and not account manager but without a email address that might be hard.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@elmbridge 

You will never stop cold calling with 1572, there are an infinite number of numbers that cold callers use.

The only solution is a call blocking phone like the BT4600.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @elmbridge I'm sorry to see you're having problems setting up a BT ID for your mother. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings