cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

"Need to return your equipment" link in Order Summary brings you back to this page

Finding how to return old equipment should be the simplest of tasks, but Oh no, not for BT who provide links that take you nowhere except back to the so-called "Help" page. Yes, they describe the process to follow but it is circuitous so you never actually get to order a "Returns" bag except when a Moderator gets involved who then seems to contact you directly. So could a moderator get in contact please as I want to return this hub asap. TIA

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: "Need to return your equipment" link in Order Summary brings you back to this page

I would normally suggest that you call BT 0800.800.150 and they will send you a bag but as you have rightly said, the moderators seem to be dealing with every request for a bag so I will inform them and they can assist you. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: "Need to return your equipment" link in Order Summary brings you back to this page

Thanks, I hope they do, soon.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Rgolf10b I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings