cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

returning my BT kit

I am changing supplier and I have been asked by BT to return the equipment/router in the 'bag supplied' - I have received no bag. I checked online as to where to order a bag and apparently on 'My BT account' page their is meant to be a link under 'Return your BT kit' - I have no link. I'm happy to return this equipment for re-use. Please send me a bag. Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: returning my BT kit

Hi @Marg2, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. When did your service with us stop? You should automatically receive a returns bag for equipment in around 10 days from the stop date.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi John, thanks for responding. My service stopped on 14th November. Have no returns bag, no note on the website even though this is what my email said I would see, I can’t search on the web site, and then the automatic chat bot kept telling me it did not understand my question! All help appreciated. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Marg2, you might want to wait and see if it arrives tomorrow. If it doesn't, I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll arrange one for you.

Cheers 

John

0 Ratings