cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

reward card

well its been well over a month recieved text messages confirming my bt reward card is on the way should have recieved this thursday i have checked my rewards history and now  says i have no rewards to claim what is going on am i getting this reward or not very frustrating waited long enough patiently can someone sort this out please im told it will be with me in a day or 2 those days have past thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: reward card

Good morning @anntony.

I am sorry to see that you have not received this yet.

Even though you claimed it a month ago It could only be sent out from 15 days after your order completed. Day 15 was Thursday which was when we text you to say that the reward card would be with you soon. This should be emailed to the email address that we have for you on file. It's worth checking your junk/spam folders in case there's an email from us there.

To confirm, you are entitled to a reward card with a value of £70.

As everything on our side has been completed and I can see that you are entitled to the card see below. Below are the contact details for Purecard if you still haven't received the card.

What if my BT Reward card doesn't turn up?

If it doesn't arrive within 30 working days, drop us an email at info@cardholdersvs.com >

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

hi yes i have checked spam folders nothing there and when i go to my rewards status it says you have no rewards when before it said my reward is coming soon  i was told the reward card would come thursday its now saturday something is not right but i will wait till monday and if i have not recieved this then ill message back thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thank you @anntony.

Can you drop an email to info@cardholdersvs.com today chasing your reward card too, please? They'll need your order reference number when you message them. They can reissue the card if it has somehow not been sent or didn't reach you.
If you need any details about your order, let me know and I'll private message you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

reward card

i have emailed btpure card about not recieving my reward card  they have said that they have not recieved my order information from bt they said i need a vol number i do not understand why nobody knows where thios card is despite getting emails it was on its way please get this sorted out as i am getting tired of emailing to and fro the reward card was claimed and i was promised it would be issued 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @anntony, sorry you're having difficulty getting your reward. Once you've claimed It should be sent once the service has been active for 14 days and the first bill has been paid.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings