cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 53

Re: BT App - iOS - error MB4-05

Hi again,

I’ve had to log in to the app again with email, and seem to be able to access everything fine now (bills, wifi network, etc..) with no error message .  
When I log out and log back in to the app, both the pin/ Face ID work.

Message 42 of 53

I'm taking a guess, app won't log me in because my account is basically **bleep**ed...  It's has nothing about my products,  bills, payment etc... As if I don't exist.  Wish it was the same way when I get my bill every month.. Cheeky **bleep** 

Message 43 of 53

Just called them, 45 minute wait.  No chance,  think I'll go back to Virgin Fibre... Just for **bleep**s and giggles. BT annoying me

Message 44 of 53

@TheBadger1wrote:

Hi again,

I’ve had to log in to the app again with email, and seem to be able to access everything fine now (bills, wifi network, etc..) with no error message .  
When I log out and log back in to the app, both the pin/ Face ID work.

Does the “your products” option work for you. I just get a we are working on the problem message.

Everything else does work in the app if I sign in again which I shouldn’t need to do. This morning Face ID was working and didn’t need the additional sign in, so it’s erratic at best.

Message 45 of 53

if app and desktop isent working by your billing deate bet they still have access (still waiting on a reply back )
0 Ratings
Message 46 of 53

Update 1-6-24

You can log in now but App facilities are limited and often directing you to web interface where you have to log in aagin.

Your products section not working at all

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 53

hi rackmani they have to build the full app again waiting on apple updating the ios
Message 48 of 53

App update 8.50.2 looks like it’s fixed it.

I’ve opened and closed the app several times and used every option I can think of like bills, usage, speed test etc etc, and it’s working perfectly on iPhone and iPad…..fingers crossed.

Message 49 of 53

I checked again after 3 hours and….its broken again!!!

No access to bills and usage without signing in again. Sigh!

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 53

Same here! Was working fine - but now have to log in for anything account related!

0 Ratings