cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 53

Re: BT App - iOS - error MB4-05

Hi All, the iOS is working now .  I restarted the App and it’s started to work again. When the app was up and running  I needed to reconnect router again using the QR code.

Face ID is also working now.

thanks to all that helped push to fix / contacted BT support!

Message 32 of 53

It’s not fixed. Not properly anyway.
It’s a whole lot better than it was, but I’m still getting we cannot log you in messages occasionally and having signed in to the app then need to sign in again to see my bills or usage. I might as well save time and use the web site instead.

Its a work in progress at the moment.

Message 33 of 53

@Andrew600 

I'm getting exactly the same as you having to login again to see more detail. It was all fine prior to this latest update (8.50.0) that I was forced to update to yesterday.

Message 34 of 53

Still can not login. Tried wife phone too and don't woek.

Can BT jump on here and help... Got naughty children I need to control WiFi for!!? 

Message 35 of 53

I think it must be the app playing up as most people have the same problem 

Message 36 of 53

Apps working generally ok now. Had to force stop the app and restart. Control functions are ok but any account details etc require another log in. I’m sure this didn’t use to be the case?

Message 37 of 53

To summarise, opening the app seems normal, but…

No access to anything account related without signing in again. It appears to be redirecting to the website page.

No access to the your products page at all. It does say they are working on it to be fair.

Message 38 of 53

Thought I'd post update.  App still don't work, tried 4 diffrent devices.  Get the error something went wrong constantly....  

Message 39 of 53

May have found the problem? Login main website on desktop... My account tells me. I have no bills, no products or anything with BT?

Does that mean they can stop charging me for my Fibre and I get it for free?  Ha

Message 40 of 53

@wazmeisterwrote:

May have found the problem? Login main website on desktop... My account tells me. I have no bills, no products or anything with BT?

Does that mean they can stop charging me for my Fibre and I get it for free?  Ha

That’s odd. MyBT website is working perfectly for me. I still have to pay apparently.😂

The app on the other hand was working this morning, but is definitely broken again now.

I expect, or hope, they are still working on it.