cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 291 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution

I've still got another 4 weeks left on my contract, so yes I can. But most of it is backed up to an external SSD anyway

0 Ratings
Message 292 of 310

Go to solution

Is there anyway of letting me know how you get on with Virgin?

0 Ratings
Message 293 of 310

Go to solution

I'll definitely report back in due course 

0 Ratings
Message 294 of 310

Go to solution

Morning All

I have discovered more as to why my BT Cloud does not log in upon start up. I have been chasing this with BT Cloud support and on here since mid November. This since the new software download 22.12.33.

All of my logs have been sent to Sycronoss, who told me I have a problem on my iMac, as the S/W is good.

I have since discovered that a BT Cloud icon should be created in the " Open at Log in " folder.

This does not happen, If I drag it there from the app, it does not create as a BT Cloud purple icon, but something resembling a doc from a program.

I have never before with other versions had to drag anything there, it appears there by PFM.

Yesterday whilst playing, I found that when applying a tick to the launch at start up in the BT Cloud settings , hitting SAVE and then looking in my Mac" log in items "that nothing had been created. I now went back to the place where the tick had been applied and SAVED had been lost.

This explains my fault , as I feel the SAVE button has not been included in the software app.

Also explains why Sycronoss state my logs were good. If its not written its not going to show as errors.

If someone with a iMac could confirm my findings it would be great.

Hope this may help.

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 295 of 310

Go to solution

Cant help with MAC problem but my windows 10 laptop has stopped backing up, last files uploaded were 28th February 2024.  The app seems to be working as after start up it continuously says syncing but no files uploaded. If I click web login I can login ok but can then only access my details but not my files, just get error message saying technical error please try later, so tried next day and still the same. Will check my laptop again as my phone was also not syncing and just noticed its synced last night.

0 Ratings
Message 296 of 310

Go to solution

I tried the BT cloud app on my smartphone again last night. Still no luck. Although I've left BT, I still have access to the cloud and the wifi for the remainder of the month.

If anyone's interested in how's it gone switching to Virgin- fairly smooth. £29 a month for approx 135 meg connection. 

0 Ratings
Message 297 of 310

Go to solution

Chris179, if the iMac is similar to an iPad, I would have expected the icon to appear in one of the groups in your library and you can drag it onto the screen that you wish it to be on.  If you subsequently remove it from that screen, a copy remains in the library.

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 298 of 310

Go to solution

Hi

I'm running a Chromebook and BT Cloud is not working on it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but to no avail. I only get the black circle, circling !

Help.

0 Ratings
Message 299 of 310

Go to solution
Hi

I'm running a Chromebook and BT Cloud is not working on it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but to no avail. I only get the black circle, circling !

Help.
0 Ratings
Message 300 of 310

Go to solution

Jonny21, is this the first time you have attempted to use BT Cloud on your Chromebook?

JTS1

0 Ratings