Message 302 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution

No. Have had it for years.

0 Ratings
Message 303 of 310

Go to solution

Hi, my windows 10 laptop has now backed up all the files from when it suddenly stopped working on the 28th February  and my android phone is also backing up files again. Would have been nice to be informed there was a problem and also when it was fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 304 of 310

Go to solution

@Jonny21 

Might be worth trying again as there were problems which seem to have been fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 305 of 310

Go to solution
Have tried - not working still
0 Ratings
Message 306 of 310

Go to solution

Jonny21, do you know if it is the latest version of the BT Cloud you are trying to install.  

Also. during installation, did you at any point change your password.

The original failure, which has been corrected for many other users was the BT Cloud was not recognising the User name and password.

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 307 of 310

Go to solution

I am using a Chromebook. I presume it's the latest version as am downloading it from playstore. I have not changed my password. It's seems to me to be an Android issue.

0 Ratings
Message 308 of 310

Go to solution

Actually it doesn't ask for my password on reinstall - should it?

0 Ratings
Message 309 of 310

Go to solution

Jonny21, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

When the first errors occurred on the BT Cloud, I realised that many users were confused about how syncing and backup worked and there wasn't a clear User Guide to clarify these.

I therefore prepared a Powerpoint Presentation of my own, as even I was confused.

This is a link to this presentation that you can download:
https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/0asnVHkrBP

It is a bit long winded at the start, but if you can run it, can you tell me if it is similar to what you see on your platform when it worked, as ithis presentation shows where your User Name and Password has to be entered (on my laptop).

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 310 of 310

Go to solution

Well, I've cancelled my BT contract and am no longer paying BT a penny, BUT I can still log into BT cloud via web browser and upload files to it.

LOL.

0 Ratings