cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

Suddenly getting UN1 on my IPad….been working for months….

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 310

Go to solution

Yes, failed for me too having been working fine for ages. I see it’s with the tier 2 team. But,  if previous fixes are anything to go by, it could be quite a while ( days) before it’s resolved. From how I understand it, the Tier 2 team talk  to Synchronoss - who then have a  look and ultimately fix the issue. The trouble is they aren’t the best with progress updates to BT . Or indeed it would seem in getting their finger out to mend it.  In the past I’ve had numerous messages from BT saying ‘awaiting update from supplier’ (or something similar). Think we’re in for the long haul… 

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 310

Go to solution

I raised the Error UN1 with BT back in July. Their Cloud team have been looking into it since then, although until the past week I could get into the Cloud after a few attempts. They had been  in contact with the supplier but where responsibility for the cause  lay was unclear. As we all know the problem has recently got worse with no access now possible. The Tech team do contact me every few weeks to report the lack of progress! Not ideal really 

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 310

Cloud app on Phone

Go to solution

Keep getting an error UN1 on cloud app. 

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 310

Go to solution

In looking at my account details on the My BT app on the IPad BT Cloud is not on my list of products. It is only mentioned in the apps section where it takes me to the App Store. Maybe the account details have lost the BT Cloud flag/marker…..who knows ?

I have 80 go of data that I would prefer not lose access to.

I have two desktop PC’s that I will check tomorrow, one certainly had access today. 

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 310

Go to solution

Have double checked my details and Cloud does seem to be on my list of products but not where I thought it should be. Still won’t work on the IPad .

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 310

Go to solution

Rolling back to prior version did not work. Uninstall and reinstall appears to have resolved issue but early days, as it's not clear if the original bugs have been rectified. Needs to be better comms from BT, as I wasn't aware there was an issue and have gone a month without effective back ups. 

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 310

Go to solution

Have checked both PC’s, Cloud started ok and both are backing up files. Neither PC has been logged off for months. However when it comes to accessing the backed up files from the web symbol in the app both get UN1 using an identical email address and password. One PC is 32 bit the other 64, both on W10. iPad fails UN1 all the time have deleted and reloaded several times, still fails. Backup files we can’t access are not much help. Have started using an external drive for key files.

0 Ratings
Message 99 of 310

Go to solution

@Cicero  In my expereience its logging off that seems to be the problem.

I had the same experience as you in that files were being backed up OK.

Then I decided I wanted to use the web interface to view a file which as you say did not work.

I then logged off thinking that logging back on again may solve the issue but I was then unable to log back on at all, so now not only can I not view any files through the web interface but also no files are now being backed up al all.

Same situation with the BT Cloud android app. It worked OK and I was also able to view files using it but when I logged off it I was then unable to log back on.

This suggests to me that the problem is clearly a BT server issue and nothing else.

0 Ratings
Message 100 of 310

Go to solution

@bucketbot1 

Thanks for that,  I have been very cautious about logging off for the same reason. At least stuff is being backed up though not on my IPad. I live in hope the issue will be fixed.

0 Ratings