cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 8 of 310

BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

BT Cloud on my Windows laptop was upgraded to version 22.12.33 on 26 October 2023 and has stopped working. When I check if anything is syncing I see a buttom which says resume syncing. When I click this nothing happens.

Can you help?

0 Ratings
309 REPLIES 309
Message 1 of 310

BTCloud Error UN1

Go to solution

Have started getting ERROR UN1 when logging in to BTCloud on my PC. After a few attempts I am able to log in successfully. Any idea why I’m now getting this and how can it be rectified? 

Message 2 of 310

Re: BTCloud Error UN1

Go to solution

I have been getting the same error for a few days. Any solution?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 310

Go to solution

Not resolved yet. I referred it to BT Customer Support yesterday. They are looking into it. No explanation yet of why it’s happening. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 310

Go to solution
Just an update from me. BT are still trying to resolve my UN1 issue. No one there so far knows what it means!! I’m now on my 4th team looking into it. I hope your issue has been resolved more successfully.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 310

Go to solution

Having the same persistent problem 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 310

Go to solution

I spoke to BT’s technical team on the weekend. There are a number of people experiencing this problem but they haven’t been able to find out what is causing it yet. They took a video screenshot of my logging in script to see if it showed what the issue was. Hopefully that will help them. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 310

Go to solution

Hi

I too received this error after BTCloud asked to re login via browser presumeably after a W10 update...so I uninstalled BT Cloud app, restarted PC then down loaded and  reinstalled app (exactly same version as was previously installed). Logged into app and all now seems normal....

I lied....No it's not, BTcloud stopped again with same error when trying to re-login, seems to still be working on my other devices so maybe an issue with a specific windows update and certain machines...sorry for raising hopes!!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

Hi @MCB I'm sorry about that, I saw a similar post from a customer yesterday. They deleted and reinstalled the BT cloud app on their PC and it started working again. Can you give that a go and let me know if it works?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

Thanks Neil

I will give that a try. Where do I find a clean version of the new app to download?

Thanks

Mark

0 Ratings