cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 65

Re: BT Cloud - No longer available

That's exactly what I think, those popups are just explanations of the symbols.
0 Ratings
Message 52 of 65

Re: BT Cloud no longer works even though I’m eligible

@Jules68  and many others who posted on this thread in past 24hrs (you will know who you are. I apologise for not responding sooner however yesterday I was unavailable attending a pre-arranged Hospital appointment. I would clarify my issue did NOT  involve ‘Error Code MBB3-XX.’ However my issues were fully resolved by @RobbieMac ( a Moderator on this Forum) he helped me from start to finish and I couldn’t thank him enough for his kind assistance patience; finally I would suggest maybe start a new thread using the Error Code as a Keyword.

I wish you all success in trying to resolve your current issues , it is very frustrating, be patient and polite and remain positive and I’m certain someone on this Forum will resolve your issues. Good Luck 

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 65

I believe for most of us the problem was resolved that afternoon, certainly was for me, could log back in and the backups were progressing as normal. No data lost that I could judge. 

Message 54 of 65

@Jules68 

Really pleased to hear everything’s working well 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 thank you for your quick response appreciate it

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 65

I phoned BT yesterday and was told this was a known issue which would be resolved within 24h. I was able to log into BT Cloud again yesterday afternoon, so I guess everyone should be up and running again by now. 

Message 56 of 65

Re: BT Cloud Error Code MBB3-XX

Personally, I've never trusted ANY cloud service to store my files and data securely and in a way that I can always access them.
Instead, I back up a folder daily that I've set up to contain all the working folders on my computer to a portable hard drive. I do this with "Laplink" legacy software that keeps checks on which files have changed since it was last used and so only does a fresh backup for these and skips the unchanged files. This backup therefore only takes a few minutes to complete, and I do it every evening before shutting the computer down for the night.
0 Ratings
Message 57 of 65

As a infrequent community user, not sure how to post a new question.  However I had same issues as others on 29 April.  Contacted BT and received phone call yesterday evening to say it was a national outage, now fixed.

However Cloud no longer backing up.  Icon disappeared from system tray.  Using a desk top short cut I can log into Cloud on the web, this brings back the icon into system tray, however nothing showing in recent files backed up.  Dialogue box appears on screen, but when closing it, a message pops up to say back up will stop.

All old back up seems to be there.

Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 65

I had a similar problem. I removed a folder from the backup list, and then re-introduced the same folder. The folder was then backed up from scratch, and later new material was also backed up. I then did the same with the other backup folders. It's working for now, but for how long?

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 65

This is awful!!  What happens to everything?  Why haven't we been contacted?  We're all just standing in front of a locked door with no doorbell and no-one else lives in the road.

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 65

I believe that the BT Cloud service is back up working, certainly since the clearance of the fault extensively reported above I have had no further issues. If you are currently having problems however please indicate as such. All software systems can have occasional issues, this one seems to have been quite swiftly addressed, at least initially. I have no reason to suppose that BT has any current intent to withdraw or materially change the service, although I am sure equally that over time the service may run into further problems because that is the nature of such services, where code becomes incompatible with another part of the software infrastructure or where components fail. Where they can be resolved as quickly as this was this will not be mission critical for most users. But if it has failed again...