cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 23

Re: BT Cloud User Guide

Go to solution

Well this is getting really confusing because, when I click on your link above, it shows the 41 page User Guide (titled for Android, but covering PC towards the end) and page 35 shows the dashboard for PC & MAC as I reported above.

However, go to what you called the User Panel (Pause Syncing, Recently Updated, etc) and click on the three dots top right, click on help and you get a link to a 56 page User Guide which has a FAQ section from page 35 which refers several times (sections 3, 12 & 13) to the Dashboard in the PC Desktop Client.

Sorry for the long previous sentence, I think I'll go and lie down in a dark room!

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 23

Go to solution

I believe the user guide simply hasn't been updated and the dashboard it talks about no longer exists. However I have only used the system in Backup mode, never in Sync mode, so it's possible it does exist for Sync users. I assume you are also using Backup mode and if that's the case you have full control through the user panel and have no need for anything else.

When you've recovered a bit 😉 do take a look at File History. Backups should always be in at least two places.

Message 23 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks, Earthling, I think that just about covers it, I'm most grateful for all your assistance. 😀

@PaddyB,

It seems you had a hand in the development of BT Cloud.

If you spot this, can you look into updating the User Guide, please?

As you've seen, I've just spent the last week pulling out what little hair I had left!

0 Ratings