cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 23

BT Cloud User Guide

Go to solution

Is there a really simple User Guide (specifically Set Up Guide) for BT Cloud, please?

I've decided to make use of the 1000gB that I'm allocated, but can't work out how to go about it.

The "official" guide makes no sense (in fact it's obviously plain wrong) and the You Tube videos are little better.

I'm 77, so computers are a bit of a mystery to me and unfortunately I don't have a 5 year old grandchild to help me out!

Many thanks for any assistance.

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23

Re: BT Cloud User Guide

Go to solution

Try logging on to BT Cloud - Welcome using your BT ID and password from a browser, you should then be met with a step by step guide.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 23

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks Les Gibson, but when I click on your link and log in there's no sign of a welcome, it takes me directly to my BT Cloud which, as I've reported, I don't understand.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks 30340, but that just refers me to the useless User Guide which I don't understand and is clearly not correct!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 23

Go to solution

@WorriedParentwrote:

Thanks Les Gibson, but when I click on your link and log in there's no sign of a welcome, it takes me directly to my BT Cloud which, as I've reported, I don't understand.

I opened it using Microsoft Edge (though I wouldn't expect the choice of browser to make any difference) and I got this,

BTCloud.jpg

Just follow the prompts one at a time and they will guide you through how to use the cloud.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks, Les Gibson, but when I try that I now get a warning message saying:

Your connection isn't private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from home.bt.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 23

Go to solution

Don't panic, so do  I now. There's obviously a problem with the website

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks, I hope it's not me that's broken it, trying to configure BT Cloud! 😀

Message 10 of 23

Go to solution

Right, everything seems to be working again at the BT end, but I'm still struggling to set up BT Cloud!

Perhaps it would help if I outline what I'm trying to use it for.

I have a desktop computer running Win10 with MS Edge.

I want to automatically back up any changes to any documents on my desktop.

Can we go right back to basics, please, and advise me what I have to do to achieve my objective.

Remember, I'm not too good with computers, so please keep it simple, I don't mind being patronised!

Thank you.

0 Ratings