cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 231 of 237

Re: BT cloud closing.

@Cicero  with regard to your post regarding getting a refund, I didn't have to fight for mine as others have.    I told the agent I think I should be entitled to a refund for loss of part of the bundled package.   I was offered £5 per month off my bill for the rest of my contract and  would I like it refunded as a lump sum of my next bill.   I thought £60 for a full year was fair so I accepted. 

0 Ratings
Message 232 of 237

@staker 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 233 of 237

🤣🤣Aren't I the lucky one?!!

When I phoned  &  asked for a refund re-the removal of the cloud storage I was assured at least twice by the  'Guide' that mine was not being taken away!  🤣

A refund was promised off my next bill. WHY if my cloud isn't being stopped??? - I'm not holding my breath but I will follow it up if it doesn't happen.

0 Ratings
Message 234 of 237

Re: BT Cloud is closing

There is a browser setting to disable it trying to download into the browser downloads location. You can select the destination where you want the files as per a normal download of a file.

Thanks

Message 235 of 237

Hi @Marg0105 

I apologise for the incorrect information you received from the Guide. Cloud is 100% closing down. Have you been able to download your content? 

If you're having trouble, please check our link here.

Message 236 of 237

Thank you, Jordan  I knew it was going but couldn't be bothered to argue with him!

I've tried a few times to dowload and hope I've captured it all on my external drive but I think it gets fed up each time & gives up. I haven't had time to check so 'wing & a prayer' will have to do for now. 

As a side note most of the EE communications are very badly designed/written. I'd love the job.🤣

0 Ratings
Message 237 of 237

BT aren’t being consistent with how they treat customers.  

I made a similar approach and have been offered £30 or else they’ll be happy to allow me to terminate my contract 12 months early.  

Nice to be valued after 40 years of custom!

0 Ratings