cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 37

Re: BT Virus Protect server error

I too cannot still cannot get passed the server error. The help info does not help. Is there any update on this problem?

Also I seem to have gone from having 15 BT Virus Protect licences to 2 now I have updated the BT Virus Protect Manage setting in my account.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 37

Does anybody know whether or not we still have anti virus protection whilst we are in limbo between McAfee and Norton

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 37

Re: BT Virus Protect switch to Norton

Hi JohnC2,

I'm having the same problems as the other people contributing to this thread. I cannot gain access to my Password Vault because of this server error.

Any idea when the problem will be resolved?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 37

Hi All, sorry that you're still having this problem accessing Norton. 

Please would you clear your cookies and cache and try again. Let me know how you get on. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 37

Same issue, I've been using Norton Password Manager for several months and as of yesterday have the issue across two PCs and two android devices.

Message 16 of 37

that's all well and good but experiences says, voice your issue even if it is being dealt with. As the more people that show they are affected the more likely is will be dealt with. If you don't, then the stock answer is " it's your computer that's at fault, reinstall the browser, if that fails, re-install the operating system".  🙂

RAP

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 37

Have cleared cache and cookies and still cannot access Password Vault.

Also, don't see how this would have any affect on signing in to My Norton, as this is not opened in a browser. Although it still fails to access the Norton server when attempting sign-in.

Message 18 of 37

Same happening to me. I am surprised that two big companies like BT and Norton can allow something like this to happen and not seem to want to fix it. A lot of people like me rely on a password manager because they have so many passwords. if the software fails it can seriously impact their work. Even though Mcafee True Key had its quirks at least it worked. Please can someone sort this soon?

Message 19 of 37

I too have followed 'suggestions' in previous posts but still to no avail. Unfortunately for me I followed a suggestion and uninstalled Mcafee and so currently have no protection.  Thank you very much BT for what should a very simple exercise that has turned into a complete mess with comments saying 'we are working on it'. Not good enough!

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 37

I've tried all that on chrome and edge and on a second computer. I re-installed chrome and that didn't solve the issue. The Android app works.  TrueKey still works.

RAP

0 Ratings