cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT app login issues

I have been a BT customer for several years and I have also used the BT app during this time. But for the past few months everytime I try to login, it keeps asking to activate my BT ID. This was done several years ago and I no longer have the email. I am able to login fine on the internet with my BT ID so i have no idea what I am doing wrong or how to login to the app.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT app login issues

Hi @Del2 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems logging into the MyBT app. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that helps?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Yes I have reinstalled it several times. And I have also updated it to the latest version on google play. My thoughts are it is an issue with my account somewhere on the system

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi, @Del2 it's always worth a try. We'll need to get that looked into, I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @NeilO , what details do you need from me?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi, @Del2 I sent you a private message there with a list of details we'll need and if you respond to that we'll get this looked into. I'm sorry, I thought I sent it last week. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Del2 

Thanks for sending us your details.

Really glad I was able to get this resolved for you and you can now log in and manage your account online.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings