cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT app

Every time I use the BT app I now need to log in each time and reset facial id. BT sends out emails for recent bills, which require all of the above. Never used to be like this. Expensive package with poor overview/access  to your account. Also no email address that you can forward complaints/issues to. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT app

I’m having the same problem with check my usage but BT do not seem to respond to this. I have to ring billing to find out what time I have left on my international calling. Never used to be like this as you say. What’s going on.
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your reply,

Still not working this morning, don’t know if ever be back to normal. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I was just about to post a question with the same issue. The app used to work fine but in recent weeks it requires logging in again and resetting the pin every few days. I'm on Android. Any replies to this issue please?

Message 5 of 6

Same issue here. App logs out and resets itself. On iOS 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Same here, I have fingerprint log in, then it asks me to log in with email password.  If I go to check my products I have to log in to that page again, on my home page it says set up biometrics and it is switched off. Even though I originally logged in with fingerprint. Annoying when you have to sign in every time to different page . 

0 Ratings