cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BTCloud MUSIC: Incomplete album list with Android App

I have saved my music library to BTCloud. When I use the app on my android phone to access and play the music I get an incomplete list of the available albums (only those with titles starting with letters A to C). I have checked that all the files are saved to BTCloud. Both File Explorer and the BTCloud app confirm all the files are present if I look at "All files". But, when I access "Music" only the first group of albums is shown. If I scroll down the same list (starting A - C) repeats,  four or five times over. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and/or how I correct this problem and access the rest of my music? Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BTCloud MUSIC: Incomplete album list with Android App

Hi @Steve_Wade  I'm sorry you're having problems with your music in the BT Cloud. We'll need to raise a case with the BT Cloud team to get that looked into and I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi.

Was this ever get corrected?

Please let me know how.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @klever 

I had a message to say BT were "looking into it" but never anything about a solution. Then suddenly the case was closed. I used the BT Cloud app to see if it was fixed ,but it wasn't. I tried a few times more but eventually I gave up.

Your query prompted me to check again before replying and IMAGINE MY SURPRISE when I found that my full listing was available. I have no idea whether BT fixed it, whether android updates fixed it, or what? But I do have my full listing now. So thank you to whoever put it right!

To answer your question.....YES.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the response. Glad you have it fixed.

Did you have to provide the responder with further specific account details?

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

No.

0 Ratings