cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BTID keeps directing to my email so I can't access my account details or view bills

Can anyone help to resolve this issue so that I can access more than just my emails - I need to manage my bills etc but I cannot access them! So frustrating!

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BTID keeps directing to my email so I can't access my account details or view bills

Hi @SDH700, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

Please double check that the email address you're using is registered as your BTID. What is a BT ID and how can I get one? | BT Help. You may have set up our BTID with a different email address and that would mean you can only access your BT email account with this login. 

Cheers

John

Message 3 of 4

Re: BTID keeps directing to my email so I can't access my account details or view bills

Yes I am using the correct email address. It sometimes flashes up the BT dashboard but then immediately defaults to the mail tab and won't let me open MyBT and access the account.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @SDH700, thanks for confirming that. Please message the Broadband Billing Chat team and they'll be able to resolve this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings