cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Can't log into My BT Android App

Go to solution

I had recently downloaded the My BT app but every time I try to log in, I get a message telling me 'Sorry. Something went wrong. Please close the app and try again later'. Alternatively, I get a blank screen and can do nothing other than restart  meaning I start the whole thing all over again and get the same results. This has been the case after what has felt like hundreds of attempts

Normally, I would have given this up as a bad app and uninstalled it. However, I have purchased Wifi discs from BT to extend my broadband range. For me to set these up, I need to access the My BT app which I obviously can't do. These discs were very expensive. 

I have seen numerous reviews and previous messages on the community forum regarding these issues and some go back years. However, some say the the issue had been resolved. Obviously not!

Can anyone help with getting these sorted out or do I need to send the discs back?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't log into My BT Android App

Go to solution

Hi @AlastairO welcome to the community and thanks for posting. What type of discs have you purchased, are they Complete wifi discs or Whole Home wifi discs?

The reason I ask is that the MyBT app is needed for the Complete wifi discs and the Whole Home wifi discs have their own app bt.com/WHW/app >

The 'sorry something has gone wrong' message normally means there is an issue with the MyBT account information or your BT account details have not been associated with the BT ID

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

hi i am having the same issue after i ordered a disk.....is this problem the bt has caused 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
I was using the wrong app. The link bt.com/WHW/app > should work for you
0 Ratings