cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Changing to Norton on Mac - Hard block

Go to solution

Still doesn't work for me! All I get is TrueKey, which I can't remove until I have Norton on Board?.....Help!   I can't find any trace of  McAfee anywhere on my Mac, but still get the hard Block from Norton.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Changing to Norton on Mac - Hard block

Go to solution

Hi @570dpj

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post and created your own thread discussion as they thread you had posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems you're having installing BT Virus Protect powered by Norton on your Mac.  We may need to take your details to help you offline.  Before that, can I just double check you have ran through the guidance on >> this link << ?

Post back to let me know and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Many thanks..... I have just downloaded "App Cleaner & Uninstaller" and this found several McAfee files I definitely couldn't find....deleted these, re-started the computer and managed to download Norton, so all ok now, Cheers. Syncing my iPhone to Norton is proving difficult, but I guess I'll get there in the end!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

That's great @570dpj

Thanks for posting back to let me know you got it installed.  I am really pleased to see that.  I'll mark your post as the solution.

What problems are you having on your phone?  *Edit* Sorry, I didn't see where you had said iPhone.  BT Virus Protect isn't available for iOS devices I'm afraid.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I understand virus protection isn't available for IOS devices (Not very user-friendly!), however, I was referring to Norton Password Manager App, which I have downloaded and have set up in iPhone settings, autofill passwords, but the app only contains one password, that for itself!

0 Ratings