cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 6 of 16

Complaint Letter: Ineffective Customer Service for Opt-WiFi Issue

Go to solution

Dear BT Customer Service,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the customer service I have received from your company regarding my Opt-WiFi issue. Despite reaching out to the customer service hotline and seeking a solution in the BT community, I have yet to receive any practical methods to resolve the issue at hand.

I find it unacceptable that your customer service team is unable to provide effective solutions for my Opt-WiFi issue. It is frustrating to have to spend valuable time trying to resolve an issue, only to be left with no resolution and an unsatisfactory experience.

I have also noticed that other customers have experienced similar issues in the BT community and have yet to receive a solution. This raises concerns about the overall effectiveness of your customer service when it comes to resolving technical issues.

I urge you to take a closer look at the training and resources provided to your customer service team, and to improve the overall effectiveness of your customer service when it comes to resolving technical issues such as Opt-WiFi.

I hope to hear from you soon regarding a resolution for my issue and an improvement in your customer service.

Sincerely,

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16

Public BT-Wfi disappeared

Go to solution

My BT public wifi SSID "BT_Wifi" and  "BT_WifiX"   has disappeared for the past 2 days. I attempted to troubleshoot the issue by restarting and resetting my router, but it did not resolve the problem. I also tried opting out and opting back in on the manage wifi page, but it still did not work. Can anyone provide assistance with this issue? Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 2 of 16

Re: Public BT-Wfi disappeared

Go to solution

Did you do a factory reset by pressing the recessed button on back and holding until the hub lights flash about 20/30 seconds

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution
yes, tried.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

yes, I tried but still didn't work.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Unsatisfying service, Unreliable BT

Go to solution

I have already tried reaching out to the customer service hotline and seeking a solution here. However, there were no practical methods provided to resolve opt-in BT-Wifi. Is the customer service of BT an ineffective service that cannot solve problems?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Re: Complaint Letter: Ineffective Customer Service for Opt-WiFi Issue

Go to solution

Hi @aristcc and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you have cause to complain. Can you just clarify, are you trying to opt out of wi-fi? Has an order been placed to opt out recently (they can take up to 30 days to complete).

(I've moved your previous posts so we have everything on the same thread)

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Re: Unsatisfying service, Unreliable BT

Go to solution

this is a customer help customer community forum and your post does not go to BT

what are you trying to do - opt out of BTWIFI?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Re: Unsatisfying service, Unreliable BT

Go to solution

I apologize for any misunderstandings, my intention is to opt in to BTWIFI, not opt out. Furthermore, I aim to help other customers make informed decisions by sharing my experience with the customer service. I acknowledge and appreciate your feedback on my efforts to assist others.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Re: Complaint Letter: Ineffective Customer Service for Opt-WiFi Issue

Go to solution

I apologize for any confusion and for any miscommunication. My intention is to opt-in to BTWIFI, not opt-out. I appreciate your feedback and thank you for your willingness to assist others. Can you please explain to me the reason for the 30-day waiting period before I can access the service? Also, can you please let me know how you ensure that after 30 days, I will be able to successfully opt-in to the BT WiFi service?

0 Ratings