Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Complaint Letter: Ineffective Customer Service for Opt-WiFi Issue

Go to solution

@aristcc 

I have asked the mods to see if they can help you opt in to BTWIFI

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks for clearing that up @aristcc 

I'll be happy to take a closer look at this so please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @aristcc, the wifi team has checked and the wifi is showing as open on the hub now. Please would you test and let me if it's working ok for you now or if the problem is persisting?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Can you help me contact the BT wifi team again? On Saturday, I attempted to bring my hub to a friend's house and plug it in for 10 minutes, which temporarily fixed the issue. However, tonight the bt public wifi is not active again. Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

@aristcc wrote:

Can you help me contact the BT wifi team again? On Saturday, I attempted to bring my hub to a friend's house and plug it in for 10 minutes, which temporarily fixed the issue. However, tonight the bt public wifi is not active again. Thank you.

Hi @aristcc

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry you're still having some problems.  I can see my colleague @JohnC2 is dealing with this.  He'll be back in this afternoon and I'll ask him to give you another shout then.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @aristcc, I'm sorry that this took longer than it should've to fix. The Wifi team has now fixed this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings